Monday, October 14, 2013

Looking for a Good Bible Study? Check out this video

 
 
 
Over the past few weeks, I've been teaching my book, Wounded Women of the Bible, to a group of women from my church. I must say, I love getting text messages throughout the week of women coming to realizations or from having those "Aha" moments. Light bulbs are going off, Band-Aids are stripped away, and wounds are addressed. 
 
The best part has been our gut wrenching discussions, seeing the Bible characters come to life, and allowing God to speak truths within our selves. 

Whatever you're facing, know through God - there is a way out. He has the power to handle anything that comes His way. Nothing is too difficult for Him to handle, nothing ever shocks Him, and He's never surprised.

He is gentle in His approach toward our wounded hearts and wraps a blanket of warmth and love over our hurting soul. 

Find someone you trust and share your wounds. Healing is waiting my friend. This book will offer hope and healing for your weary soul. Don't allow another day to steal your joy, hope, healing, or life.

Blessings -
Praying for you always -

Tina

No comments: