Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Am I Going the Right Way?

"Lead me in the right path, O Lord, or my enemies will conquer me. Tell me clearly what to do, and show me which way to turn."  Psalm 5: 8

Even David understood that if God didn't lead him on the right path then his enemies would devour him. Not only would they devour him but they would "conquer" him. David understood that if he chose to travel the wrong path then he would not be able to defeat his enemies. He understood the importance of following God on his journey. He understood how important it was to take the path God wanted him to take. How many of us at this very moment are traveling a path where we are constantly fighting our enemies? How many of us are on a miserable path and have no idea where it is taking us? It is tiring and exhausting. Perhaps it is time to ask ourselves, "Am I taking the path God has directed me to take or is it a path I chose for myself?

Get on the Right Path
  • Pray, ask, seek God. Find out if this is the path God wants you to take.
  • If the path you are on has not been God directed then it may be time to exit this road and take a different route.Once we have found the right path then we will see that the enemy will not have the upper hand and that God's hand of provision will be upon us. We will come to find joy on our journey and that we are much happier. We will come to see that truly our journey can be successful.

A New Journey - A New You!

No comments: