Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wounded Women of the Bible

I am thrilled to finally see the cover of my new book (along with co-author Dena Dyer) coming out in July - Wounded Women of the Bible.

I'm not sure what thrills me most, the cover, or the fact women will have opportunity to find healing through the stories of others wounded in the Bible. No doubt it's the latter. Women will hear from modern day women about their wounds and the way God chose to heal them. They will read stories of women who endured suffering and wounded hearts and know they are not alone.
My dear sisters - I am praying, and have been, through this entire process. Join with me and pray for every hand that will touch the book, every heart it will open, and every person it will heal. 

Our passions and desires are that God will take the book and use it to bring glory to his amazing working wonders! 

There is hope when life hurts! 

No comments: