Friday, January 29, 2010

Today's Journey


My journey today will consist of fellowship, new beginnings, and hope. I will have brunch with a friend and we will draw strength from the fellowship. We miss that in our journeys. Thank you God for reminding me of how important it is for that one on one time.

My journey will then take me to a new place filled with possibilities and new beginnings. A place where others will gather. A place where we will worship. A new beginning for so many. A new place. A new journey. Thank you God for a place to call home.

My journey will then take me to an evening of promise and hope. A safe place to share my deepest hurt or to share my praises of the Most Holy One. A place where everyone has their own journey in wanting to move forward in healing. A safe journey. A good journey.

May your journey take you to a place you need to be. A place you want to be. A place where God is with you all the way. A special place. Today's journey.

No comments: